Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Little Ross' physical

Ross had his physical yesterday with Dr. Warden.  He weighed in at 14 lbs. 15 oz.  He is 24 1/2 inches.  He is above the 50 percentile!!!!  Actually, Dr. Warden said "he's a little chubby, but that's OK".  I was in shock.  I told him that we were told these hlhs kids have a really hard time with their weight, and developmental skills.  But, not Ross.  He passed his physical.  He is developing normally for his age.  He is 17 weeks.  What a strong little guy.

We also started him on some baby foods.  He likes it now.  At first he was hesitant.  It's a new thing for him.  

I just got off the phone w/ the surgical receptionist.  She told me that his asprin has to be stopped a week prior to surgery.  Ok...it's Tuesday, and his surgery is Friday.  She said, "didn't you get our packet?"  No, I didn't.  Ugh...I've had some other issues with them in the past.  But, atleast the doctors know what they're doing.  But, it's ok, we will stop the asprin today.

We're off to Stanford in the very early morning to meet with Dr. Reddy.  

No comments: